Rewind® Charging Cable USB-C to USB-C
The REWIND® USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable allows you to power your device while embracing Marley's message of craftsmanship and sustainability.
The REWIND® Charging Cables are also crafted with premium quality, sustainable materials including FSC® Walnut sourced from responsibly managed forests. The braided cables use REWIND® fabric woven with 99% post-consumer recycled GRS certified material and have a convenient cable management strap made from upcycled REGRIND™ silicone and recycled aluminum.
An extended strain relief provides added protection against normal wear and tear. The cables are USB-IF certified USB-C to USB-C for improved safety and quality.
- REWIND® FABRIC: Found throughout the House of Marley line, REWIND® fabric is constructed from 99% post-consumer recycled GSR certified material. This braided material creates a stylish, natural look and is made to stand the test of time.
- FSC®-CERTIFIED WALNUT WOOD: The charging cable enclosure is mindfully designed with solid FSC®-certified walnut wood for durability.
- REGRIND® SILICONE: Stay organized with the included REGRIND® cable management strap. The strap is derived from reclaimed and upcycled post-process and post-consumer waste, which offers quality and sustainability.
- SAFE & RELIABLE: House of Marley cables are USB-IF and MFI-certified for safe, optimum usage. This cable also features a lengthened strain relief for flexibility, helping to prevent damage from long-term use.
- EXTENDED RANGE: Comfortably charge your device from your desk, bed, or couch without missing a beat. The USB-C to USB-C cable is 3-meters (approx. 10 feet).
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: REWIND® Charging Cables are delivered in 100% plastic-free recyclable packaging.